Cover phones and front desk from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a one hour meal break. Assisting phone customers with their request as well as routing calls to customer service and technical support. Scheduling custom shade appointments and assisting patients when they arrive. Assisting other departments, as needed.
- Regular full time position
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Pay based on experience
- Benefits are provided to full time positions
Other specific skills required:
- 2 Years in Dental Field
- Knowledge of Dental Terminology
- Proficient with; Windows, Word, Excel, Email Correspondence, 10 Key, Faxing and Printing
- Good Vocal and Written Communication Skills
- Handling Confidential Materials, Compliance with HIPAA Regulations
- Providing assistance to walk in Doctors, Patients and Vendors
Ready to Apply Online?
Fill out the Application Form Below
Keating Dental Arts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department, 949-955-2100.