Atlantis™ Abutments Dental Lab
Atlantis™ Abutments Overview
Manage costs without sacrificing quality and peace of mind with Atlantis™ implant abutments from Dentsply. Manufactured to Dentsply’s exacting standards in a FDA 510(k) facility to ensure an ideal interface and fit with dental implant platforms, Atlantis abutments are available for more than 50 platforms from 10 major implant manufacturers, including Straumann®, Zimmer, Nobel Biocare® and Camlog.
Available in titanium, gold-hue titanium or zirconia to suit all patients’ needs, Dentsply backs all titanium abutments with a lifetime and zirconia abutments with five-year limited warranties.
Get Your Free Keating Doctor Kit
We’ll call you to schedule
Already A Client?
Atlantis dental implant abutments (cement-retained) are indicated for all positions in the mouth and full support single, partial and full jaw cement-retained implant restorations. Implant Supported Single Crowns, Splinted Crowns & Bridges
- Optimal support and retention of the final restoration
- Optimal emergence profile for a natural esthetic result
- Margins can be placed at an ideal level for easy and safe removal of excess cement
- Require no chair side modification
- Produced by state-of-the-art milling process to ensure highest precision and quality – every time
- Eliminate the time needed for managing a pre-fabricated abutment inventory
- Are available for all major implant systems and in the biocompatible materials you want
- Atlantis implant abutments allow you the freedom to choose from a wide variety of biocompatible materials for each dental implant case. Also, Atlantis abutments for cement-retained restorations are produced in titanium, gold-shaded titanium and four shades of zirconia.
- Abutment D6057
Atlantis™ Abutments Videos
Ready To See What We Can Do?
Get your Free Doctor’s Kit which includes information about us and exclusive offers on our products.