Full Cast Gold
Full Cast Gold Crowns Dental Lab
Full Cast Gold Overview
Full Gold Dental Crowns & Bridges
From inlays and onlays to crown and bridge restoration, Keating Dental Arts offers a full range of options to fit every patient’s need and budget. Our full gold dental crowns are backed by a 3-year warranty, and can be cast from yellow high noble gold, JRVT, white high noble or yellow noble.
There’s no more functional choice than cast gold crowns. No alloy or ceramic is as plaque-resistant and biocompatible, and alloys are formulated to be nearly as gentle on opposing dentition and natural enamel. With no ceramics to fracture, full cast crowns offer the utmost in durability.
Get Your Free Keating Doctor Kit
We’ll call you to schedule
Already A Client?
- Cement with Apex Anchor
- Superior bio-compatibility
- Plaque resistance
- Unparalleled strength & durability
- Over a century of clinical success
- Wide range of alloy choices
- The most economical yellow full cast alloy
- No extra surcharge fees
- All devices are made in the U.S.A.
- (2% Au, 33% Pd, 34% Ag, 28% In)
- This Noble alloy suits short span bridges and full cast crowns while remaining easily polishable. Harmony2 is the most economical yellow alloy crown on the market. Enjoy all of the qualities of yellow alloy but at a fraction of the cost with Harmony2.
Harmony Medium. Yellow, High Noble
•(77% Au, 190 Pd, 13% Ag, 8% Cu)
- Harmony Medium is a bio-compatible alloy with no Palladium for gold crown and gold dental bridge restorations. Harmony Medium is virtually free of impurities due to the unique manufacturing process behind it. Its rich gold provides beautiful aesthetics. With 51% elongation, natural burnishing is promoted.
Harmony C + B 55. Yellow, High Noble
- (55% Au, 5% Pd, 30% Ag, 9% Cu)
- Harmony C+B55 is a Yellow High Noble alloy for all crown and bridge restorations. Harmony C+B55 offers the strength needed to implant bar construction and is perfect for removable, adjustable restorations. Its gold color provides polishes to a beautiful high luster as well as optimal aesthetics.
- D2790 Crown – Full cast high noble metal
Our gold dental crowns can include yellow high noble gold, JRVT, white high noble or full cast yellow noble. With a variety of metals to choose from, you’ll get the results you expect. Backed by a 3-year warranty, we ensure you’ll get the value you need when you order your products from us.
Full Cast Gold Technical Specs
Questions Regarding Crown and Bridge Restorations? Call our team today at 800 433-9833 – Keating Dental Arts is ready to answer any technical questions regarding crown and bridge restorations and expedite your order as soon as possible today!
Ready To See What We Can Do?
Get your Free Doctor’s Kit which includes information about us and exclusive offers on our products.